I have a big meeting tomorrow with our Distric Manager about the opportunity of me becoming an American Family Insurance agent tomorrow. I am way nervous! Its not like a job interview but it kind of is... its a chance for me to find out more out our Agent Training program and get all my questions answered before committing.
I'm worried I'll forget my questions.
I'm worried no one will buy insurance from me because I'm 25 years old, female and 5 feet tall.
I'm worried that I won't have the flexability that I think agents have.
I'm worried I'd be a slave to this new business and not be able to take care of my family.
Mostly, I'm worried I'll fail.
But if things went perfect, it could be really cool! Wish me luck...
I don't think you will have any problems getting people to buy insurance from you if you become an agent. They might be taken aback at first at your height or age, but i seriously doubt that it would in any way hinder you. i love you cam! good luck!
ReplyDelete