Monday, June 20, 2011

One down, one to go

Now that all my background checks and personalityare complete, its down to 2 formal interviews ... and bunch more paperwork... before I start Agent in Training. My first one was today. I'd call it a success! Its was more like a prep, for the second one, which is the BIG one. I'd like to get every one I know to do everything they know for good luck and/or divine intervention on Wednesday afternoon. While we're at it, could you also share a little love with me July 1st? I have to take the Utah Life & Health Insurance Licensing exam that day and will need all that positive karma then too.

3 comments:

  1. I believe in you! My brother took the licensing exam, he says to take your time. You will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shells! Its all becoming so real! I need to do some Market Survey Interviews, can I count on you for some time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pray for you, but you'll totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete