Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So what if I do?!


Friday night we partied hard with our bestest buds, the Starks. Pizza Factory and NickleMania? Please! You can't beat it! The one 'down side' (I think Kirk's the only one calling it that) is my questionable arcade habits. So what if I spend $20 in nickles in a half hour? I NEED THOSE TICKETS! I need my fake tattoos and candy necklaces. I need those silly hats and tootsie rolls! I wouldn't say I have a gambling problem... but Kirk might. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm terrible at the arcade! We went with Z's birthmom and her boys a month or so ago and I was totally annoyed that I had to be an "adult" and just watch them use all the tokens and tickets...boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambling? I wouldn't say that....just maybe a really bad losing streak? lol. Sounds like a great night!

    ReplyDelete