Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday!

Our lives are swamped with Aquariuses! It was my mom, Wendy and Chad's birthdays this month!! And believe it or not, we have even more birthdays in April!

We celebrated Chad's with sushi with the Sawatzkis, my mom's at with Mexican food with Caroline and Kate, and Wendy's with pizza, just Kirk and me, Wendy and her son Carter.





Happy birthday and much love to you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh snap...how did I miss that you've had a blog for this long? Adding you to my list girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and p.s. would you consider being a guest blogger about adoption from the child's perspective? I meant to ask you back on awareness month but then got way busy, but I still think it would be way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I would be happy to! I'm not like all that eloquent but I'll share what I know. :)

    ReplyDelete